Preview: World War 3 (Steam Early Access)
World War 3 is a multiplayer military FPS set in a modern, global conflict. Join the fight in massive infantry battles, gain an advantage over the enemy with personalized weapons, vehicles, and drones. Experience true tactical combat in the global struggle where every battle counts.
- Really good graphics, high detail.
- 48422MB Download size.
- Controller support in the game.
- FPS gameplay.
- On boot up choose server region.
- Help section.
- Customize a character and loadout.
- String gun play, each gun handles unique.
- Can slide!
- World War set In The current climate.
- Graphics–screen mode, monitor, resolution, brightness, v-sync, fov slider, depth of field for vehicles and soldier, CPU boost on/off, resolution scale, sharpen, motion blur, graphics presets and frame rate limiter.
- Full vehicle convoys to play with.
- Gorgeous if dilapidated locations.
- Team play makes it.
- Death shows damage is taken and where on the body.
- A real Battlefield vibe and atmosphere to it.
- Two modes- war one and team deathmatch.
- Tactical/satellite World map on the main menu.
- Full stats screen.
- Can lean around corners.
- Rebind keys.
- Long boot up time.
- A lot to take in.
- Next to no guidance on how modes play, load outs etc.
- The controller needs to be set up and it is fiddly.
- Low player count.
- No steam achievements yet.
- Slow updates.
- Issues with optimization.
- Slow pace.
World War 3 has a lot of potential, maybe that opening statement is a bit telling but hear me out. World War 3 is an early access first person shooter that gamers will instantly liken to the Battlefield series, this carries alot of the feelings experienced so far. Every gun feels unique and heavy, the combat is brutal but the actual movement and progress is quite slow paced. It has vehicles and that alone brings the fun in many ways. With only two modes at the moment, War one is your more objective based mode whilst team deathmatch is self explanatory and surprisingly the busiest of the two modes. Talking of busy, the player count is all dependent on time of boot up. I played a fair few games but never had a full server or it said it did but I hardly saw anyone. World War 3 really needs to improve the loading times, add more of a progression systetand make it alot easier for new players to learn everything quickly and efficiently. In short, world war 3 is no slouch in the genre but needs more time I The oven to go mainstream.