Rabisco+ Review (PlayStation 5)
Help Ms. Rabisco to find the moon’s lost stars and bring back the light, in this cute but dangerous world, inspired by the World’s Hardest Game. Welcome to our Rabisco+ Review.
Rabisco+ Review Pros:
- Cartoon graphics.
- 126.3MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Cross-buy with Playstation 4.
- Top-down action gameplay.
- The levels are made on a limed piece of paper.
- Speed run support, just collect the timer, and off you go.
- Opening tutorial level explaining the controls and mechanics of the game.
- Short levels.
- Nice soundtrack.
- Very simple controls.
- Eleven worlds to unlock.
- The hard mode will turn off checkpoints.
- Can replay levels from the hub area.
- Overall game completion percentage.
- Goal-collect the required number of stars and get to the moon.
- Has a puzzle element to it.
- Controls are movement and a speed boost which is a bar that refills over time.
- Easy Platinum trophy.
Rabisco+ Review Cons:
- No replay value.
- Short game, Can have it done in a few hours.
- Feels familiar with its level design.
- Little variation to the level layout and ideas.
Developer: Green Dinosaur Games
Publisher: Ratalaika Games
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10
Rabisco+ is one of those games that’s casual enough to be a nice game. It’s a top-down affair whereby you avoid obstacles, collect stars and bring them to the Moon to move on. Gems are optional extras that unlock rewards and it’s all very Cutesy with a huge emphasis on approachability. With easy simple controls and a straightforward gameplay loop, Rabisco+ is a game that won’t hang around long but it will net you an easy Platinum trophy and a good sense of a brain workout.