Ravva And The Cyclops Curse Review (Xbox Series S)
Our Ravva And The Cyclops Curse Review let us unleash our summoning powers to defeat the Cyclops Lord! Along with four unusual companions, you must journey through a dangerous land to save your mother from a terrible curse. A challenging adventure awaits!
Ravva And The Cyclops Curse Review Pros:
- Decent 8 Bit graphics style.
- 527.7MB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- 3 difficulties – Kids, Normal, and master.
- 3 Game filters.
- Speed run – on/off.
- Separate tutorial section.
- Chiptune soundtrack.
- Feels like an NES game.
- Puzzle platformer gameplay.
- Gimmick – you have four elements that each do a different attack like freeze things, shoot at an angle, do a lob damage thing and one shows any hidden coins, etc.
- Hidden walls can be found.
- The goal is to get to the diamond at the end.
- Portals spawn enemies and can be destroyed.
- Score points from collecting coins, time taken and enemies killed.
- World-level select screen.
- Power-ups can be found and used for things like extra lives and invincibility.
- Solid tight controls.
- Nostalgic yet modern.
- A lot of fun to play.
- Clever level design.
Ravva And The Cyclops Curse Review Cons:
- Takes a bit of getting used to the fast element swapping.
- No online leaderboards.
- Can’t rebind controls.
- Doesn’t have much replay value.
- Few tedious sections.
Related Post: Clid The Snail Review (PlayStation 5)
Ravva And The Cyclops Curse:
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Ravva surprised me with its charming engaging gameplay. What I liked was the Nes style atmosphere coupled with the cool element switching mechanic. Ravva And The Cyclops Curse is one of those games that when described sounds kinda plain, kinda already done but the production value is high and they make it so playable that you cannot help but play and enjoy this title. I sat there and played for hours in one sitting as I just loved how well it played. A clever charming game is full of challenge and charm.