Review: Battle Trivia Knockout (PS4)
Battle head-to-head in this fast-paced trivia action game and knock out the competition! Over 1,000 new questions are both presented on screen and spoken by the Trivia Sensei.
- Hand drawn cartoon characters.
- Two modes: Full game or pick one of the individual games.
- Full game is where you play all 4 modes in a row.
- Uses DS4 speaker.
- Four games:
- Wheel of Death: Answer questions and the winner spins the damage wheel whilst the loser spins the defence wheel.
- Tiles of Death: Answer questions and the winner picks a card, For every points card you get to pick another one until you get a damage card.
- Wise Wagers: Bet on answers.
- Answers Battle: Pick an answer and battle it out tug o war style by hammering the button.
- Taunt buttons.
- Highest score or deplete opponents health to zero to win.
- 12 Trophies.
- Easy simple controls.
- Questions are voiced as well as on screen.
- Handful of characters to choose from.
- Can type your name in.
- Wide range of general knowledge questions.
- 1-4 players local.
- Have to always have AI players to make it 4 player.
- No AI difficulty options.
- No online.
- Announcer mis pronounces words.
- Announcer sounds like Microsoft Sam.
- Against AI its all luck based.
- No pass the controller mode.