Review: Bee Simulator (Xbox One)
Live the big adventure of a small bee! Explore a world brimming with life in which you collect pollen, defy dangerous wasps and save your hive. Play with others in three game modes, including co-op and PvP on split screen.
- Nice graphics.
- 7.9gb download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- 3 save slots.
- 2 difficulties-easy and hard.
- Controls–invert axis and sensitivity slider.
- Opening tutorial level.
- Bee vision allows you to see pollen and the types of pollen as it has rarity colors.
- Bee facts on loading screens.
- Four players split-screen support.
- Mission markers.
- Pollen is easy to collect, just get close to the flower.
- In-game cutscenes.
- Only one control scheme.
- Handling is far too sensitive regardless of sensitivity.
- A lot of slowdowns.
- Constant clipping.
- The camera goes all over the place when you are close to the wall.
- Slow starter.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10