Review: Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Jackal Assault VR (PSVR)
The Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Jackal Assault VR Experience immerses fans in the cockpit and puts them in control of a Jackal, the personal fighter jet in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Exhilarating and action-packed, players quickly jump into combat when attacked during a routine training mission. .
- Fantastic graphics.
- Easy to use controls. The left stick for speed and braking, Right stick for yaw and up and down. Triggers for shooting.
- Can use touch pad for re centering the camera/game.
- Invert controls with the square button.
- Its FREE!
- Opening short tutorial.
- Cool little details like the arms and hands move as you move the analogue sticks.
- Your cockpit is really detailed and has all manners of screens and info on them.
- Game play evolves around you shooting doen enemy ships in a timely fashion whilst taking out the big huge ship.
- At the end you get a score of how many ships you took out.
- Two gun types: Standard shooty mcshooty shots and a lock on launcher. With the launcher you can use your VR headset to paint 3 planes at once.
- Surprisingly fun experience.
- Leaves you wanting more.
- Fast loading times.
- Tight responsive controls.
- 1.27GB download size.
- Its really short, Even taking in the tutorial it will take under eight minutes to play. I know its an experience but man.
- No trophies.
- No leader board for scores.
- Shots hitting the target are just the same noises as gun firte in all COD games which sounds weird in a dog fight.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessability - 8/108/10
- Length - 5/105/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10
Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare, Jackal Assault VR Experience is a fantasticly short experience, Its more of a tease than an experience. Took me seven minutes to play through with tutorial and messing about with the invert button. Thats nothing in game terms. Ok so its short but its defiantly worth a look as it is a lot of fun, Yes it is basically a re skinned Eve Valkyrie dog fight but who cares its just fun to play. I hope we get more of this down the line and see what else they come up with. As it is it is a excellent short arcade burst.