Review: Croc’s World Run (Nintendo Switch)
After the 3 hit games “Croc’s World 1-3” and the great “Croc’s World Construction Kit” it´s time for the next adventure with Croc! “Croc’s World Run” is the newest part of the Croc’s World franchise!
- Croc’s World Run has cartoon graphics.
- 588MB download size.
- Retro graphics option on/off (changes resolution)
- Runner platform gameplay.
- Croc auto runs, you control the jumping and shooting.
- Instructions–text-based tutorial.
- Croc’s World Run has four worlds.
- 3 stars to collect in each level and stars are used to unlock new levels.
- Gems to collect in Level.
- Power-ups to find like shooting and being able to take extra hits.
- Kill enemies by shooting or jumping on some of them.
- Excellent level design, each level feels unique and flows really well.
- Croc’s World Run is simple to get into.
- No touchscreen.
- Difficulty spikes.
- Cannot rebind controls.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessability - 8/108/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
OK, so crocs world run is one of those wholesome games, bright colorful and easy to get into. Playing as a runner platformer crocs world run is a very basic concept but very well executed. Levels are designed so they flow but enemy placement is done in such a way its never a fore gone conclusion that you will take them out. What I appreciate is how the game appeals to many types of gamers of all pedigrees. In short Croc’s World Run is a fun little game and a perfect kick back and chill experience.