Review: Darksiders Genesis (Steam)
DARKSIDERS: GENESIS gives players their first look at the world of DARKSIDERS before the events of the original game. Furthermore, it introduces the fourth and last horseman STRIFE, as well as Co-op gameplay for the first time in the history of the franchise.
- Decent graphics.
- 10294mb download size.
- Controller support.
- Action RPG Gameplay.
- 3 save slots.
- Graphics-Display mode, resolution, v-sync, AA, texture quality, post-processing, shadow, and FX quality.
- It can change the font size.
- Rebind the keyboard and controller.
- Isometric view.
- On-screen guide/tutorial pop-ups.
- Big boss encounters.
- Open world style with the chapters splitting parts of the world.
- Chests-random and predetermined loot.
- Hotswap between characters in solo.
- Save and quit option.
- Excellent voice work/story/humor.
- Four difficulties-Casual/normal/hard/mayhem.
- Vulgrim-shop to buy items/upgrades/cores.
- Trickster keys-buy/find and open bonus rooms.
- Creature cores-buy/find and equip them to customize your character with new abilities, get duplicates to empower them further.
- Co-op support with settings-Friends/invite/private.
- Local co-op support.
- Summon stone-hit this in-game to invite players ar initiate split-screen Co-op.
- Changing resolution is done in real-time so it’s quite a thing the first time around.
- Annoying have to pick up some drops and not others.
- Can’t adjust view distances.
- Bad at introducing you to the game.
- Graphics - 9/109/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10