Review: Dungeon Travelers 2 (Vita)
The kingdom of Romulea is in peril. Monsters are leaking out of every nook and cranny in the land and have started an uprising against humanity.
- Lush anime graphic art graphics.
- In-depth options: Battle/Event voice set to main character/off or girls only. Battle speed, Text speed and movement speed.
- Can re bind controls.
- Extras: Re watch cut scenes and browse the art gallery.
- Japanese voice with eEnglish subtitles.
- Dungeon crawler gameplay.
- Central hub where you can use the shop to buy items/weapons and armor. You can do party management, deal with character loadouts and upgrades and accept/return missions.
- Turn based combat.
- Opening tutorial with ongoing support as new features and abilities are added.
- Randomised enemy location.
- The map reveals itself as you explore.
- Loot chests.
- Huge dungeons with multiple routes and secrets.
- Earn EXP and level up spells and abilities.
- Easy to use menu/inventory management.
- Fast loading times
- Deep levelling up system. Start off as one of 5 classic roles then choose a sub class which can then be customised even further.
- Full Platinum trophy.Save anywhere within the menu system.
- Huge selection of enemies to fight.
- Big boss battles.
- No touchscreen support.
- Cannot use Analogue stick for movement.
- Have to pay a lot and often to identify loot.
- Hard to see enemy health bars.
- Slow starter.