Review: eFootball PES 2020 (PlayStation 4)
Experience the most realistic and authentic football game with eFootball PES 2020, winner of the ‘E3 Best Sports Game’ award! Play with the biggest teams in world football, featuring Spanish champions FC Barcelona, global giants Manchester United, German champions FC Bayern München and Italian champions Juventus.
- Realistic graphics.
- 40.97gb download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Football/manager gameplay.
- Live update-on/off keeps squad up to date and changes stats based off performances.
- Tutorial/tips pop in game and menus which also includes demos and suggested modes to play.
- Import/export teams/competitions/images via USB. Can upload and download from the website.
- Fast loading times.
- Familiar controls along with a couple of layout choices.
- Fast fluid gameplay.
- My club-name/shorthand name, commentary name, team template, select manager, sign a top player on loan, then a step by step guide on how to train/sign/sell/scout players.
- My club match types-time limited ranked, co-op (3 players), clan, ranked sim match, Vs com and unranked friendlies.
- My club records-own in game achievement like system with rewards.
- Become a legend-select a player or create your own, you manage your player and control only your player in games, you get instant and overall feedback on performance and positioning.
- Can call out commands to teammates.
- Master league-original or pick a club team, choose the appearance, discuss/choose club objectives through interactive cutscenes, do a press conference, you can transfer to another team.
- E-football-esports matches.
- Quick sub-uses touchpad and shows the 3 players with the lowest stamina and ideal replacements.
- Top-notch commentary.
- How the ball moves/reacts depends on how and where you hit the ball, power and any action s leading up to it.
- Powerful team/player editor.
- Goal replays along with highlights.
- A lot more official teams.
- Power bar for shots and passes.
- Daily login bonus.
- Team plan-formation, play style and can move players around individually.
- Feels and looks more realistic.
- Goal celebrations control.
- No UK league one.
- Robotic cutscene animations.
- In app purchases.
- First-time boot up is full of pop-ups and updates.
- The commentary does repeat itself a lot.
- No voiced cutscenes.
- Not all official teams and names.
- Graphics - 9/109/10
- Sound - 9/109/10
- Accessibility - 9/109/10
- Length - 9/109/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10
Now it has been a while since I played a pro-EVO game, I kinda jump shipped and went full Fifa but grew tired of it, the same game every year with like one new feature and a roster update… Big whoop. Enter pro-EVO and instantly you are taken with the graphics, it looks fantastic and so realistic. Then the menus boot up and after clicking accept and OK on like a million pop-ups you see they have cut away all the excess fat and slimmed the options and with that made it all load faster. All the modes you could want are here from online to my club to management and Co-op. Now to the gameplay and man oh man is it silky smooth, the controls are familiar and make sense but the fluidity is insane. The trademark pro EVO power bars for passing and shooting are back and work better than ever, goal celebration control and full management of the team means you are not missing anything in other games. For me so far this is the definitive foot all game to date. Be prepared to fall in love with Pro EVO all over again!