Review: Element Space (PlayStation 4)
Year 2199. Assemble an elite crew and make allies to combat a shadowy organization threatening the future of humanity. Face overwhelming odds with strategy. Make your choices and save us from extinction.
- Nice graphics.
- 10.18gb download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Action strategy gameplay.
- Plays like X-Com.
- Turn-based combat.
- Outside of combat, you use a cursor to move around the world.
- Multiple choice interactions.
- End of combat score/rank breakdown.
- Can destroy parts of the scenery.
- Shots show a percentage of hitting the enemy and critical.
- Decent AI movement.
- Emphasis on cover-based shooting.
- Long loading times.
- Slowdown and stuttering.
- The camera is too sensitive and no good when trying to get angles.
- Can’t skip/speed up text/cutscenes.
- RNG heavy for accuracy.
- The camera is all over the place.
- Slow combat pace.
- Predictable story.
- A lot to take in
- No snap to mechanics.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10