Review: The Escapists 2 (Steam)
Craft, Steal, Brawl and Escape! It’s time to bust out of the toughest prisons in the world as you return to the life of an inmate in The Escapists 2, now with multiplayer! Have you got what it takes to escape?
- Cutesy pixel graphics.
- Optional opening tutorial.
- Full controller support.
- How to play help section.
- Graphic options- Shadows, Resolution, Windowed and V-Sync.
- Slick easy to use UI.
- 10 Save slots.
- Characters- You can randomise the skins used for the guards and other inmates.
- MP- Local, Public and private games.
- Fast loading times.
- Prison escape gameplay with crafting and skill required.
- Craft and buy items needed to setup escapes.
- Learn pattern layouts of the day to day routines of the staff in the prison.
- Free time- Free exploration.
- Star wanted level like in GTA.
- Every game is different.
- Living world.
- Surprisingly easy to get into.
- Deep crafting system, You can hide items in your cell.
- Some stunning locations.
- Humour throughout.
- You can disguise yourself, Hide, Dig into tunnels or travel through vents.
- Steam achievements.
- A lot to take in.
- Tutorial is very basic.
- Some maps are really easy to the point where you think the game is broken.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessability - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10
- Length - 8/108/10
The Escapists are back! We finally get multiplayer and it brings with it a lot more fun and mayhem. Returning players can jump straight in as it is more of the same, New players will be treated to an easy to grasp game that is a ton of fun and has many additions that do nothing but enhance the game. In short its more of the same with a bit more polish.