Review: Frenchy Bird (Wii U)
Play as a Parisian pigeon and enjoy flying through Paris streets while avoiding lamp posts ! Share your score on Miiverse™ and make your way through the top 100 worldwide ranking!
- Graphics are nice with a 3D isometric backdrop.
- Online leaderboard.
- Miiverse integration.
- Stamps to collect for Miiverse. Four in total.
- Touchscreen menu.
- Small file size.
- Cheap price point.
- Flappy bird clone, Press the button to fly up and pass through lamp posts without hitting them.
- Keeps track of your best scores.
- Levels randomise.
- Controls couldn’t be simpler. Either use a button to fly or tap the touchscreen.
- Rumble enabled.
- Very playable.
- Endless replay ability.
- has that just one more go vibe going on.
- Instantly accessible to new players.
- Gmaeplay mirrored on Gamepad and TV.
- The language you use when playing will shock and astound you. Create swear words, use vicious new words you never knew you knew!
- Flappy bird clone.
- Camera angle takes a lot of getting used too.
- Causes a lot of stress and anger.
- You may swear alot when playing.
- Very basic.
In Summary, What you get here is yet another Flappy bird clone. Depending on your stance depends on how you feel about that. At least here you get nice graphics, and full Miiverse integration. the addition of stamps is a good one and slightly elevates the game above the “just a cheap cash in clone” category. So in short it’s a reskinned Flappy bird, Make your own mind up but the online leaderboard is a huge deal and more than warrants the cost. The actual game however is up to you.