Review: Frutakia 2 (Nintendo Switch)
Match three or more cute animals and level up in the third dimension! Go ahead and move any row up or down! We dare you to discover its ultra-addictive gameplay
- Decent graphics.
- 107MB Download size.
- Match 3 gameplay. Slot machine where you have a bar that goes down when you move the individual columns or when you re-roll the screen by pulling the lever. Matching 3 or more fills the bar back up and levels you up.
- Frutakia 2 has two difficulties easy and hard.
- Local leaderboard split by difficulty.
- Touchscreen support.
- The hard difficulty has it where the bar is constantly decreasing.
- Simple yet addictive gameplay.
- Lucky continues- After game over you can spin the wheel and attempt to get life back so you can continue.
- Frutakia 2 uses a simple UI.
- One more go approach.
- Frutakia 2 is very simple.
- Pure luck based.
- One trick pony.
- No online leaderboards.
- Frutakia 2 does feel like a mobile game in every way.
- Graphics - 6/106/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessability - 8/108/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Despite looking and feeling like a mobile game, It is a nice time waster. It’s simple and alright to play. I can’t say it is a game you will dedicate much time to and instead is a stop-gap game. Not really much else can be said about it. Just the screenshot and gameplay style explains everything in one go. For a cheap price point, It is a nice timewaster and won’t take up too much space on your Nintendo Switch.