Lead the Furmins through over 100 ingeniously designed and visually stunning levels. Furmins provides hours of brain-twisting fun for fans of physics-based puzzle games. Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by re-arranging a variety of items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Wisely place items to create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal while earning Star points to unlock new Levels.
- Cutesy graphics with some really nice back drops.
- Very Lemmings in feel.
- Controls are all done via the touchscreen. Whether it be moving a block,ramp or activating launchers.
- Over 100 levels with varying difficulties on each one. You have a 3 star rating system for each level. You are awarded them for 3 very different reasons. One is by the time, Finish the level under the star time to win one star. The second star is awarded for collecting all the sweets within the level. Thirdly is the easiest one, Get all the furmins to the end. You can of course earn extra points for not using all the objects available to you.
- Full online leaderboard that can be filtered down to friends only or by your world rank.
- Menus are clean and quick, So restarting a level or quitting out is easy and self explanatory.
- Tutorials pop up at the start of every level that introduces a new element to the game.
- Brilliant physics engine used.
- Completing levels is very very satisfying. Seeing them play out is brilliant, Describing it like a domino effect is very apt and true.
- Sounds are good whilst the ambient sound is very generic, The noises from the furmins are cool.
- Game has a good balance between easy and hard levels.
- Brilliant new elements introduced to the game. Things like melting ice,bouncing pads and even cannons.
- Spend your unlocked stars on opening new levels.
- Unlock bonus special levels bringing a totally new style to the game.
- The game has something for everyone. New players will like the gameplay whilst veterans will enjoy the challenges later in game.
- Same game in nearly every way in relation to the iOS game.
- Few big difficulty spikes.
- Music is a bit boring and repetitive.
- Levels can feel a bit tired in places.
In Summary, It is a great little game if your a fan of the genre. Its easy to pick up and learn so new player can rest easy. Veteran players will like the challenges that fall upon you later on in the game. With the addition of online leaderboards, Friendly competitions can keep this game alive for a lot longer. For the small price of admission, You will get many hours out of it and is a good example of how to do puzzle games right with added touchscreen support. You can buy the game now on PlayStation Network.