Review: Gunslugs 2 (3DS)
Gunslugs 2 takes the action chaos genre further than ever before… into space and beyond. Rockets, tanks, choppers, train crashes, huge metal robots, aliens and hordes and hordes of the Black Duck army minions.
- Pixel art graphics.
- Chip tune soundtrack.
- Simple two button control scheme.
- Can hide and shoot behind cover.
- Levels randomise every life/level.
- Full 3D implementation.
- Small download size.
- Collect coins, ammo and health from enemies.
- Big boss fights.
- Fast frantic gameplay.
- 2D action platform shooter.
- Three modes: Campaign, Daily event and arcade mode.
- Take down enemy bases by entering them, Killing enemies and setting off the explosion.
- Unlock new characters by rescueing them.
- Shops sell buffs, health, new guns and armour.
- Cameo appearances of famous movie stars.
- Drive vehicles and turrets.
- Easy to quit game by mistake due to the layout.
- Doesnt take much skill to finish levels. You can easily just run the level.
- Repititve gameplay.
- Boss fight areas are really small.