Review: I And Me (PlayStation 4/Vita)
If there were another me, observing myself from the perspective of a spectator, how would I regard another me? How would I get along with the other me?
- I And Me has nice hand-drawn graphics.
- 212.9MB Download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Whimsical soundtrack.
- Puzzle gameplay- Guide two cats at the same time, Each do the same command.
- Ongoing tutorial.
- 20 Collectibles.
- Simple one button controls.
- Fast loading times.
- Can press a button to show a short video to show tips.
- Progressively gets harder.
- Level select for completed levels.
- Clever level design.
- Can reload levels.
- I And Me has charming gameplay.
- Pick up and play title.
- I And Me emit a chilled feeling.
- The ability to watch solutions kind of ruins the challenge.
- Difficulty spikes.
- I And Me does feel a bit too easy.
- Can be hard to read the handwriting text.
- I And Me has little replay value.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessability - 8/108/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10
I and Me is a charming puzzle platformer. It does the control two cats as one method very well, With solid level design and much variation. It just lets itself down with maybe making it a little too chilled and relaxed. For the most part, you won’t have any issues running the levels. If you do have trouble then just watch the video to get the strategy. If you want something to play on a relaxing Sunday afternoon then this is the game for you, If you are expecting a challenge or long sprawling game, Maybe look elsewhere. In short, it is a fine game but doesn’t do enough to go any higher than “It is ok”.