#KILLALLZOMBIES sees you attempting to survive wave after wave of enemy zombies with every wave increasing in difficulty as the complexity rises to provide a new experience different from that of the previous wave.
- Good nice graphics.
- Twin stick survival shooter gameplay.
- Small download file: 183MB.
- Three game modes: Survival,Flag Capture and co op ladder.
- Collect health packs.
- Earn exp after every kill/ level complete and level up. When you level up you get to pick one f four upgrades. These are random so every level up is different.
- Huge selection of upgrades from fast reloading to bonus damage, invincibilty, shooting rainbows to a more extreme huge score bonus in which you trade points for your life.
- Indie rock soundtrack that is not actually that bad once you get into it.
- Online leaderboards with friends filter.
- Controls are really simple.
- At the start of every game you get to pick from one of three starting guns.
- Arena is a place where its an open space and random events will happen as you play. Walls will appear, The floor will dissapear, cars appear, holes happen to pop up and so much more. It again is all random so its never the same.
- Selection of zombie types all with different attack speeds and abilities.
- Roguelike in terms of when you die you start off fresh.
- full Twitch integration. When playing through Twitch, Spectators can influence your game big style. They can add more enemies, give you guns, manipulate the arean itself and so much more. its easily done and all optional commands and events are random.
- Fast frantic gameplay.
- Overall rank that goes up as you play and is displayed on the main screen.
- no touch pad integration which feels like a missed opportunity.
- No progress bar for your overall rank with no visible benefit to levelling up.
- Defend the flag and co op ladder modes are locked and labelled as coming soon. no word on that as of yet.
- Offline is quite tedious on long sessions as the arena just feels too small for the amount of action contained within the arena.
- More arenas would be nice.
In Summary, I really like this game. Twin stick shooters are slowly filling up the PSN store so each game needs to have its own gimmick. For this game its gimmick is the excellent Twitch interaction. Its the one game using it where it feels wrong not using it. And in truth I only play it with twitch enabled as you are really cranking it all up to the max. That said offline is still good but as with all wave based games it can take a while to get going. it doesnt take as long as some but its still a thing. Also offline doesnt introduce all the crazy level manipulation stuff that you get so quickly with Twitch. Its going to be interesting to see how the co op plays out but for now its average offline but amazing fun online with twitch! Perfect twin stick shooter for fans!