Review: League of Heroes (3DS)
In League of Heroes, you can enjoy changing weather and time-of-day effects! You’ll experience thunderstorms, cloudy skies, fog, nighttime and much more, Hack, slash and pummel your way through the endless Frognest Forest!
- Big bright cartoon graphics.
- turn weather and daylight on/off.
- Quests and side quests to level up and unlock new items and mechanics.
- Earn experience and level up.
- Big friendly user interface.
- Simple controls using a combination of buttons and touch screen.
- Opening tutorial.
- 3D implementation.
- Chirpy soundtrack.
- Very enjoyable game.
- Buy/equip better weapons and armour.
- Combo fighting system.
- Cool down timers on missions.
- Big boss fights.
- Break pots/bottles for loot.
- Perfect introduction to the genre.
- Auto saves.
- Cheap price points.
- Repetitive gameplay.
- Very simple.
- Not for hardcore players.
In Summary, The game is a great starting point for anyone looking to get into the RPG genre or are looking for a lighter approach. it is a really nice looking game with clear easy to use interface. The game plays well, bit light on depth but does have enough content to keep you busy. I enjoyed it all though my 8 year old enjoyed it a lot more than me. defiantly one for the kids.