Review: Lethal League Blaze (Steam)
Banging beats and mad style, Lethal League Blaze is the most intense ball game you can play online with up to 4 players.
- Vibrant cell shaded cartoon graphics style.
- 2907MB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Controller support.
- Can rebind keyboard and controller.
- Three modes- Online, Vs, and Single.
- Optional tutorial area.
- Showcase- Gallery of characters/levels/modes and beats. Also acts as a shop as you buy additional characters and levels, All in game.
- 10 characters- 7 Starting then 3 to unlock.
- Single- Story, Arcade, Training and how to play 1 and 2.
- Vs- Free for all, 1v1, Teams, Lethal volley and strikers.
- Arcade- Face off against 11 characters.
- Online- Quick match, host and ranked.
- Can invite friends.
- Online leaderboard support.
- Fantastic level backdrops.
- Story- Massive map overlay where you can choose matches, later on, You get cool cutscenes etc.
- Cheap AI at times.
- Any lag ruins online play.
- Little level variation.
- Cannot hit each other without the ball.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessability - 9/109/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10
Building on the last game, Lethal league blaze keeps the easy approach to the controls, Keeps its slick animations and gameplay, The music is still just as good and online is pretty solid. The addition of powerups mixes it up and can really turn the tide of the battle. Anyone can pick up the game and do a lot, The more you dig however the more you get out of it, Getting into combos and tactics really changes it all up. I cam away really impressed again and will have this on tap for local and online shenanigans.