Review: Loading Human: Chapter 1 (PSVR)
Loading Human is the adventure game of the future. Your dying father, an esteemed scientist, has summoned you to his Antarctic base to undergo an intensive interstellar quest.
- Really good graphics.
- 4.06GB download size.
- Thorough tutorial section.
- Can use two move controllers or a DS4 but move is the preferred option.
- 16 Trophies to unlock.
- Options-Set height, Control method, Audio and calibrate when in game.
- Good voice work. Very narration heavy so its good that the voice acting is decent.
- Autosaves frequently.
- Adventure Sci-Fi puzzle game play.
- A real immersive world, You can basically go where ever you like and do as you please. Pick up items, Turn lights on and off or just grief other characters. Its one of the most immersive VR titles on PSVR yet.
- Strong story.
- Bit of hand holding through out.
- Interact with other characters.
- In game you see your arms at all times and the controllers are your hands.
- An interesting world to explore.
- Easy game to learn.
- Clever puzzles and scenarios.
- A lot of game time for your money.
- Motion is very disorientating and can easily cause issues for motion sickness sufferers.
- Long loading times.
- Controls can sometimes be over sensitive.
- Not always clear what to do.
- Despite good voice work, Some of the dialogue is pure cheese.
- Audio can get stuck repeating with some items.
- Minor graphical glitches pop up most common being clipping.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessability - 8/108/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10
Loading Human: Chapter 1 is a game that if you can stomach the movement, Is a well produced game with such an awesome SCI-Fi world to explore. The game never restricts you in terms of what you can do or where to go, Its nigh on total freedom. The puzzles are varied and clever and keep you on your toes. The story will grip you and have you coming back for more. Its a must play for any Sci-Fi fan and a game every PSVR owner needs to at least try.