Review: MLB Home Run Derby VR (PSVR)
Feel the action and power of every swing with motion-based controls. Swing for the fences in the most authentic virtual reality MLB ballparks ever created.
- Decent graphics.
- 2.09GB Download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Settings- Left/right hand.
- Two difficulties- Normal and Pro.
- Full stats section.
- Online leaderboard support with filters by difficulty and stadium.
- Easiest VR controls ever. Just swing the controller and press T button to select.
- One Move controller required.
- Three stadiums to play in- Nationals, Marlins, and Progressive.
- Home run pop up with stats like distance, Power etc.
- All shots show a distance marker and points earned.
- Realistic animations.
- Bonus targets in the ground to increase your score.
- Accurate shots! You can do angled shots, Bunts or whatever.
- Tons of replayability.
- A handy trail that comes from your ball so you can track it.
- Shout outs like Foul or Homerun!
- So easy to jump[ into.
- Perfect game to warm up your VR legs.
- Just the one mode.
- Cannot change how long you play for.
- Noi batting cage location!
- The trail from the ball can be hard to see.
- No day/night options.
- More PSVR limitations but the graphics at times can look blocky or blurry.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessability - 10/1010/10
- Length - 6/106/10
- Fun Factor - 10/1010/10
I mean seriously, This game is so much and has such a good experience you cannot help but love it. I am no Baseball fan but slugging balls outta the park continuously is nothing short than satisfying. Yes, it is limited in the small stadium choices and only one mode but they absolutely nail the feel, Interaction, and excitement that who cares! This is my go-to VR game for when I want to warm up for a more intense VR game or when winding down, It is just good old-fashioned fun!