Review: Mugsters (PlayStation 4)
Aliens have taken over the planet and enslaved humanity. Only you have the know-how to drive back the dastardly threat, free your fellow Earthlings and SAVE THE WORLD.
- Beautiful graphics.
- 1.45GB Download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Gameplay- Do missions, Recue survivors and escape! Has puzzle elemnets.
- Home island hub world- Mess around, Find secrets and has an interactive level select.
- Online leaderboard supports.
- Multiplayer- Local two player support.
- Selection of vehicles from cars to vans to police cars.
- The right stick controls the camera which can be rotated.
- Drive through walls.
- Crazy jumps aplenty.
- Controls- Jump, Run, Pick up, Throw and punch.
- Cars can blow up.
- Really cutesy and fun to play.
- Finish a level by flying a plane to safety.
- Fast loading times.
- Finish a level to unlock a time trial for it.
- Levels are varied and full of wonder, You can approach the missions in any way you see fit or just flat out explore.
- Fantastic little animations.
- You don’t have to do all the missions.
- New mechanics/interactions are unlocked over time at a steady pace.
- Clever puzzle elements.
- Enemies can be blown up, Run over or punched to death.
- Survivors will copy your every action and can die.
- Simple to get into.
- Small text.
- No way to zoom in.
- No tutorial.
- Driving is tricky.
- Little reward to replay levels.
- Cars can act stupid and not stop fully.
- Have to pause to see objectives all the time.
- No use for the d-pad.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessability - 8/108/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10
For a game, I knew nothing about, Didn’t understand the point or really know what was going on…I found this to be a lot of fun and very satisfying to play. The cutesy graphics and fun animations made just messing around, Fun. Missions are missions and some are fun and some are not, You get a couple of bonus missions but to be honest it is just fun to explore and cause havoc. You will never know the fun from watching videos, to be honest, its a game that must be played to be loved and I for one love it.