Review: Pazuru 3DS
Pazuru is an easy to learn, hard to master puzzle game. Twist, bounce, warp and toggle your way through the levels, collecting stars along the way. Take on the challenge to collect all stars and complete the levels in as few actions as possible for the perfect score. This brain-twisting action-puzzler comes with over 70 levels and a built-in level editor so you can create your own levels. Share them worldwide, online and offline via QR codes!
- Oriental atmosphere and presentation. graphics are simple but powerful.
- Level editor/creator.
- Puzzle game play. Rotate bumpers to guide the ball around the level to collect stars and avoid obstacles.
- Over 70 levels to play.
- scan QR codes to share levels.
- Small download size.
- 3 Star level completion rating.
- Challenging gameplay.
- Change song with a button press.
- Auto saves.
- Minimalist UI.
- Touchscreen and button controls.
- No 3D.
- Difficulty spikes. (pun intended.)
- No replay ability.
In Summary, As a puzzle game it is a great little game. Levels get progressively harder and it is fun to play and does have a level of satisfaction, But it is basic and little changes as you go on through the levels. it’s one of those games you would play to kill a little time or give your brain a quick workout. So in short it’s not a bad game by any means but it’s is basic and once all levels are done with 3 stars there is no reason to come back.