Review: Pokemon Shield Isle of Armour DLC (Nintendo Switch)
The Isle of Armor—a giant island full of environments that are different than any you’ve seen so far in the Galar region. You’ll find wave-swept beaches, forests, bogs, caves, and sand dunes! There are plenty of Pokémon that make this island their home, living freely amid the lush nature.
- Gorgeous graphics.
- Give Watts to the Dojo to upgrade the facility and add new features.
- Beautiful island to explore.
- Play how you want.
- Cram o Matic- add random items to combine them and get a new item. You can buy recipes if you so like.
- Digletts-hidden around the map and you find them for a reward.
- You can explore the island with your Pokemon out and walking with you.
- All-new missions and story.
- Kubfu-a pokemon you befriend, you need to level him up, build a bond then choose how he plays and water element he uses depending on what trials you do in the game.
- Loads upon loads of items to pick up.
- Seamless transition between the areas of the map.
- Can easily go back to the original game.
- Adds back in 200 classic Pokemon from previous games.
- Slow starter.
- Other players are everywhere and lagging about.
- A lot of connection issues.
- Can be hard to fill battles.
- Few instances of pop in which was surprising.
- Not always clear where to go.
- Graphics - 9/109/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 9/109/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10