Review: Pumped BMX Pro (Steam)
Pumped BMX Pro puts you back on the seat for another high adrenaline, fast-paced trickathon where chaining massive combos could put you at the number one spot on the global leaderboards.
- Ok graphics.
- Steam achievements.
- Pumped BMX Pro has controller support.
- 2738MB Download size.
- Pumped BMX Pro is a BMX trick score chaser gameplay.
- 14 total riders.
- 15 BMX frames to unlock.
- Six worlds.
- Pumped BMX Pro has full online Leaderboards.
- Tricks list in the pause menu.
- Each level has 4 skill challenges and score.
- Pumped BMX Pro has an instant restart button.
- Easy to learn the trick system.
- Momentum is king.
- Ragdoll physics look brilliant.
- Simple yet deep experience.
- Pumped BMX Pro has minimal graphics options- Graphic preset and resolution.
- Still, need the mouse to boot the game as it has its own splash screen.
- Same music (or sounds like it) over and over.
- No way to recover in a run.
- Slight learning curve.
- No real sound effects.
- Bikes and riders are just cosmetic.
- If you happen to be holding a certain button on the level end then it will automatically kick the next level in.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessability - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Pumped BMX Pro is a game that will immediately be compared to games like Trials, Fair comparison but Pumped BMX Pro is a much easier game to get into and master. With a wide library of moves and tricks, Pumped BMX Pro makes it easy to pull off said moves and is very accessible. Pumped BMX Pro has many riders and bikes but they only really serve as cosmetic which is a bit of a letdown, Runs cannot be salvaged even if you manage to get back on two wheels. Pumped BMX Pro is a game for people that want a game like Trials but without the crazy difficulty spikes and intricate mechanics, Pumped BMX Pro is about having fun and for that it nails it.