Review: Rune Factory 4 Special (Nintendo Switch)
Welcome to Selphia, a region ruled by the Native Dragon Ventuswill…and you! Start an exciting new life in the village and embark on a grand adventure.
- Cartoon-like graphics.
- 5.2gb download size.
- English/Japanese voice option.
- Touchscreen support.
- Online manual.
- 20 save slots.
- Tutorial prompts and tasks as you play.
- Cool Anime-style cutscenes to introduce new characters.
- Farming RPG gameplay.
- new in-game cutscenes
- Request box-where you get tasks.
- Prince points- earn these from doing tasks and events and use the points to develop the farm and upgrade equipment.
- brand-new Newlywed Mode, and fall in love with your favorites,
- 3 difficulties-easy/hard/hell.
- More a lifestyle than a game!
- The constant reward for all tasks and objectives.
- Can’t always skip cutscenes.
- The touchscreen is only in select menus.
- Slow-paced gameplay.
- A lot to take in.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10
The game that led to us getting Stardew Valley. Just saying that you will immediately know what you are going to get and the game doesn’t disappoint. It’s a trendsetter and for good reason, from its solid storytelling to rewarding farm and town work, Rune Factory on the Nintendo Switch is every bit as good as the previous version and a must-own, the number of hours plays you will get from this are criminal.