Review: Sigi – A Fart for Melusina (PlayStation 4)
Join Knight Sigi as he runs, jumps, and battles in a flatulent quest to save Melusina, the love of his life! Take down hordes of goofy enemies and crazy bosses. Earn riches, find long-lost holy artifacts and make your way up to the top of Mount Stinkup.
- Pixel graphics.
- 214MB Download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Platformer gameplay.
- Cross buy with the PlayStation Vita.
- 20 levels.
- Can replay levels.
- Collect letters in a level to spell SIGI to earn an extra life.
- Three hearts then you lose a life.
- Boss fights at the end of every level.
- Collect coins in game to earn lives.
- Can destroy parts of the level.
- Collect different weapons.
- Can keep it old school by killing enemies with a head stomp.
- Very easy to get into.
- Get all missing health back at the level end.
- Has a Ghost and Goblins vibe.
- Charming little game.
- Has fart noises throughout.
- World map level select.
- Screen shakes a lot.
- No Tutorial.
- Very simple.
- Boss fights can get tedious.
- Not enough fart sounds.
- No replay value.
- Can’t skip out weapon pickups.
- Graphics - 6/106/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 6/106/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
With a game having fart in the title, You expect a certain amount of fart. They let you down by only having it as a level end noise and its nothing special. Immediately this pout a bad taste in my mouth (insert fart mouth joke here) Thankfully fartgate aside, The gameplay is very simple but fun enough, Graphics are easy on the eye even if we see a new pixel art graphic game almost daily, It won’t be a huge time sink or set the platformer genre up but it will give you a most pleasant experience and evoke many memories of games past, Its just once you do the game that it with no replay value. In conclusion its charming and fun enough to play minus a few tedious boss fights, Its cheap and worth a play if only for some easy trophies and classic platforming action.