Review: Spiral Splatter (Nintendo Switch)
Spiral Splatter is a brain-bending arcade puzzle game that will push your hand-eye coordination to the limit with nonstop, mind-boggling puzzles!
- Simple graphics.
- 176MB Download size.
- Gameplay- Its digital buzz off, Remember that game where you have to navigate a wire maze using a metal ringed wand and not touch the maze? It’s that but in a more computer game way.
- How to play section and opening tutorial level.
- Simple controls, Left stick to move and A button to speed up.
- Chilled soundtrack.
- A three-star rank system with stars being used to unlock levels.
- Best clear time saved on each level.
- Fun to play.
- A lot of replayability.
- Collision warning marker.
- Over 100 levels.
- No touchscreen.
- Just feels like a mobile game.
- Lacks leaderboards.
- Tedious in places.
- One trick pony.
- Feels a bit samey.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessability - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10
Despite looking like a simple mobile game, Spiral splatter allows us to relive playing the classic buzz off the game without the annoying buzzer sound going off! Yes its simple but it is very playable and a great game to play when you have a few minutes spare or fancy a quick dexterity test.