Review: Super Seducer 2 : Advanced Seduction Tactics (Steam)
Ready to take your skills with women to the NEXT next level in this amazing sequel to the smash hit Super Seducer? We put you in everyday scenarios and let you do practically anything to see how it plays out with beautiful women.
- FMV graphics.
- 17366MB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Graphics- Resolution, Fullscreen, and subtitle size.
- New diverse group of actors and actresses.
- Introduction video.
- Interactive FMV gameplay.
- Watch a scene, Pick from a set of choices of “what would you do” and then watch the scene play out then get feedback and be told if it was good or bad and why.
- Results page at the end with a brief overview where you can re-watch your choices.
- 10 chapters with a bonus one so 11, 11 is my answer.
- Tackles many social situations like dating apps, workplace etiquette, Nightclubs and one night stands.
- Mouse and keyboard controls.
- Explore percentage shows how many choices you have made/tried.
- Can replay chapters.
- Funny at times.
- You can now play certain chapters from a woman’s perspective.
- Extras- Unlock outtakes and bonus material.
- Advice book- Recap answers and results.
- Controller support.
- Can’t use just the mouse for controls.
- Cringe everywhere. from the acting to the situations.
- Explore percentage is basically a quick way to say how many choices you’ve picked.
- Have to unlock chapters.
- Some unbelievable situations.
- Some low-level situations.
- Graphics - 4/104/10
- Sound - 4/104/10
- Accessability - 5/105/10
- Length - 5/105/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10
A huge improvement over the last game, Not a high bar to overcome but still. Ok so I cannot see past this game as just a bit of fun and nothing more, I do struggle to watch the scenes though, It just feels cringe and for me personally it is not fun to watch, The sets look porno level of sophistication, The dialog used is not that real to me and I just don’t really like many of the choices I have. But if you like the cringe and want to see some hilarious outcomes the game will cater to you in every way. For me though it is a no.