Review: Super Seducer (Steam)
Learn state-of-the-art seduction secrets from the master himself, Richard La Ruina, in this incredibly valuable live action seduction simulator.
- FMV game.
- Simple mouse controls.
- Supports controller.
- Multiple choice scenarios.
- Learn how to pick up women.
- After each answer, You get a description of why your choice was right or wrong.
- Can skip cutscenes.
- 10 Chapters each with different women and scenarios.
- Graphics- Resolution, Fullscreen, and subtitles.
- 11087MB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Multiple endings.
- Extras- Unlock outtakes and bonus material.
- Advice book- Recap answers and results.
- Some bad acting.
- Cringe pure cringe.
- Correct answer gets you your description and Richard has half-naked women draped all over a bed.
- Just feels a bit “wrong”.
- Full of swearing and gross situations.
- Feels like an interactive spam email selling you sex or sex pills.
- Graphics - 4/104/10
- Sound - 3/103/10
- Accessability - 5/105/10
- Length - 3/103/10
- Fun Factor - 2/102/10
I don’t know where to begin here? I just don’t get the point in this whole “game”. I am learning skills so I can get myself a lady? Or am I learning what I need to do to trick a woman into liking me or something? I’ve said it before but I say it again, It’s more an interactive spam email than a game. The game parts of this thing are the only good thing but then its just a basic multiple choice system. I mean you know where this game lies when it has a section where you can sign up for a premium website to carry on your training. I just don’t get it, I can’t even take it as a bit of fun or a tongue in cheek experiment. I find it depressing and feel sorry for women as all these gamers descend into the club with all these “skills” and “tricks” In short you decide but it’s not fun and it’s hard to watch.