Review: Tappingo 2 (3DS)
Tappingo 2 is a new puzzle game, in which you create small pictures by solving puzzles.
- Graphics are umm blocky. You make pixel art images.
- Your goal is to solve each puzzle picture by making all the numbered blocks extend into lines of the correct length. The number on each block indicates exactly how long the line needs to be.
- Puzzle game.
- Tutorial area.
- Over 130 levels.
- Gameplay has a timer and keeps a record of your best clear time.
- Fun chilled out game.
- Cameo appearances from other well known games.
- Touchscreen controls.
- Repetitive gameplay.
- No replay value outside of beating your own personal times.
In Summary. Tappingo 2 is simple yet strangely addictive. I liken it to a crossword in which you want to do something to keep your brain active but your body motionless….This is it. Easier than a crossword the game is still every bit as fun. The puzzles start off easy but then get crazy hard. I say crazy its actually the better way to play em when every cock up has a ripple effect where another square doesnt fit and so forth. All I am trying to say is the game is really good fun and despite its primitive appearance is actually a really deep and engaging game. Perfect for long journeys etc. Awesome