Review: TorqueL (PS4/Vita)
TorqueL is unique a 2D “rolling” & “extend” platformer/action/puzzle game. Including total 50 chambers, 7 basic routes. Music of product version created by sanodg(Nobuyoshi Sano).
- Simplistic graphics.
- Easy to use controls.
- Front menu has a practice control area.
- Uses DS4 speaker.
- Small download PS4: 414.9MB and Vita: 364MB.
- Puzzle platformer gameplay.
- Overall chamber completion timer.
- 13 trophies.
- New obstacles are added as you progress.
- Rewarding gameplay. Every level is a fist pumping, Whooping and hollering achievement!
- PS4/Vita cross buy.
- Vita has a see through option. Turn it on and the background is whatever the camera sees. Looks very much like AR.
- Awesome soundtrack.
- Music plays normally as you move forward and rewinds as you move backwards.
- Excellent physics engine as you extend sides of the cube to propel yourself over obstacles.
- Will make you feel stupid.
- Everytime you fail you have to watch the same level overview.
- No cross save.
- No touchscreen.