Review: Tumblestone (Steam)
Tumblestone is the first original action-puzzle game of the past fifteen years — completely reinventing the genre into a deep and cerebral puzzle solving experience that you won’t forget.
- Chunky bright hand drawn graphics.
- Full controller support.
- Full online leaderboard.
- Stats screen.
- Steam achievements.
- Steam trading cards.
- Fast loading times.
- Gameplay is a match 3 style game.Shoot similar coloured blocks, Every 3 will destroy them.Has a huge puzzle element thanks to the coloured block placement.
- Arcade mode: Marathon, Heartbeat, Infini puzzle modes.
- Multiplayer: Private match, Modifier of the day event, Quick match and local.
- Campaign mode: World level map and you can replay levels. Earn skip level tokens. Unlock new block types as you progress and boss fights.
- Earn EXP to level up and unlock new items.
- Restart level button.
- Addictive fun puzzler.
- Can play against AI including the ability to add AI to local mp games.
- Party mode: Disables av=chievements but you get everything unlocked.
- Unlock new characters.
- Simple controls.
- Colour blind setting.
- Easy to learn, Hard to master.
- Tons of replayability.
- Doesnt seem to save video options correctly.
- Level skip tokens are far apart and feel a bit stingy.Only a problem for crap players like me.
- Could do with a hint button.
- Difficulty spikes.
- Limited video options.