Review: Twin Robots: Ultimate Edition (Nintendo Switch)
Twin Robots is a platformer where you control two little robots. They have been imprisoned and need to find the way out of each level!
- Boxy graphics.
- 311MB Download size.
- Has its own achievement system.
- Brief tutorial.
- Puzzle co-op gameplay.
- Get power to the door to escape.
- Can give power to each other.
- Two players local co-op support.
- Swap between characters at will in single player.
- Easy trophy list.
- Energy is also your life bar.
- 28 levels.
- Top 3 scores saved on each level.
- Easy to get into.
- Feels like a simple beginner course in Portal.
- No touchscreen support
- No online support.
- Very basic looking levels.
- Not that difficult.
- Nothing really new.
- Little to no replay value.
- One and done.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessability - 8/108/10
- Length - 6/106/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10
Not a terrible game, Twin robots to me played like a simple portal, That in itself is a decent selling point. I mean you can get some fun out of it and if you have a young gamer in your family then its a game you can play with them without stressing out too much. Actually, a better fit for the Vita on the Nintendo Switch and I always appreciate games that add their own achievement system. Its simple yet somehow chilled.