Review: Xtreme Club Racing (Nintendo Switch)
Get behind the wheel in one frantic and extreme driving game. Travel back in time with a flashback to the ARCADES with pure ARCADE style retro-playability.
- Decent graphics.
- 1.5GB download size.
- Racing gameplay.
- Four cars.
- Simulator–opening event series where the graphics are wire frame and its just you collecting stars and racing against the clock.
- Can upgrade your car stats.
- Two views- in car and behind.
- Collect coins and stars in the game.
- Race against Ai and the timer. Extend time by driving through time gates.
- Destructible items on the track.
- Good handling model.
- Can replay levels.
- Earn EXP and unlock cars and tracks.
- Fun to play.
- Feels fresh.
- Long initial load.
- No online multiplayer.
- Car sometimes just goes into the ground.
- Very busy and distracting with a lot of particle effects.
- Difficulty spikes.
- Few hit detection issues.