Review: Zen Pinball 2: South Park Tables
Dude, sweet! It’s two all-new pinball tables based on South Park!! “South Park: Super-Sweet Pinball” and “South Park: Butters’ Very Own Pinball Game”
- Two tables: South park super sweet table and Butters very own pinball game.
- Graphics are brilliant, the tables have brilliant animations with classic locations from the TV show being represented in the game. the detail is top notch. Characters are animated as they are in the show.
- gameplay is fast and furious as you would expect.
- South park Table: Kyle, stan, Chef and many more classic characters give missions.
- Classic quotes and jokes delivered through out the game and voiced by the original cast.
- Aside from the many missions you can do for you friends, You can also do one of the many side missions.
- South Park table has classic locations like the football field, streets and Cartmans bedroom. Each location has a unique look and feel and always has components that move.
- Butters table is a bit simpler but brings more animated characters to the game. A stage on the left is the biggest location as it is here that characters appear and announce missions etc.
- No annoying flat walls to ruin the flow of the game with little to no dead space.
- Can unlock the Mr Hanky multiball on the South Park table. It turns the balls into little round pieces of poo.
- Two trophies for each table for you to unlock.
- Butters table has a huge amount of characters to give out missions, Focussing more on the background characters as opposed to the main characters in the other table.
- Still hard to read and understand mission objectives.
- Only two trophies for each table.
- Butters table is a lot slower than the South Park table.
- Butters table music is boring and not nearly as hectic as the South Park table.
- Butters table is a bit more stop start especially with missions.
In Summary, Great bundle with two good tables. The South Park table is fast fun and full of explosive gameplay. The Butters table is slower and less action packed. TheSouth park table is just really fun to play and worth the price admission just for that one alone. i like all the voice overs and classic one liners. Best thing is when loads of talking is going on, it sounds just like an episode and doesnt feel like you are being bombarded by 20 different conversations! So in short its a good set and mixes fast with slow, Fun with not so fun. overall really well done and a lot of fun to play.