Review: Zeus Quest Remastered (Nintendo Switch)
- Cartoon graphics.
- 123MB Download size.
- Zeus Quest Remastered is a point and click game.
- Touchscreen support.
- Tips button.
- Full narration.
- Sace and quit option.
- Zeus Quest Remastered has a lot of humor.
- Tutorial pop up.
- Play how you want.
- Zeus Quest Remastered looks like a mobile game.
- Can just use the tip button over and over.
- Not that fun.
- Zeus Quest Remastered has no replay value.
- Tutorial tips are vague in places.
- Graphics - 6/106/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessability - 6/106/10
- Length - 6/106/10
- Fun Factor - 5/105/10
Zeus Quest is a simple point and click game lavished with full narrative and a lot of humor chucked in. Thing is the game is not the most fun and eventually you get fed up with you clicks not being registered or the game not recognizing your actions that you just press the tip button over and over so the game basically plays itself.