Room To Grow Review (Steam)
Tackle thorny problems in this plant pushing puzzle game. Learn to maneuver like a cactus as you grow your way back to the desert!
- High definition cartoon graphics.
- Download size.
- Controller support.
- Puzzle gameplay.
- The opening set of tutorial levels.
- Instant restart button.
- Undo button that does one move at a time.
- Goal-you are a cactus that can extend over a grid, you need to push the other plants into their grow hole (not the official name but I found it funny).
- World map level select.
- Cutesy cool main Cactus I mean character.
- Can skip levels with no penalty.
- Butterfly smooth experience.
- Can replay levels.
- Happy soundtrack.
- Puzzles can have multiple ways to complete them.
- Full of charm.
- Bushes-you cannot enter them but instead use them to move across the grid.
- No graphics settings.
- No Steam achievements.
- Can’t change buttons.
- You can’t just move backward to undo a move you have to press a button.
- No replay value.
- Doesn’t have scoring or leaderboards.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 8/108/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10