Sayonara UmiharaKawase Launches today On Steam
Fans of UmiharaKawase series of games – your wait is officially over!
Agatsuma Entertainment Co.,Ltd is pleased to announce that for the first time ever, Sayonara UmiharaKawase can be enjoyed by PC gamers from around the world. The game launches today (6 October 2015) on Steam and other leading retailers of digitally downloadable PC games.
UmiharaKawase ( the first game in the franchise) will launch later in November 2015 and U miharaKawase Shun (the second game in the series) will release soon after.
Key Game Features:
- The latest version of this classic 20-year old franchise
- Created by programmer Kiyoshi Sakai (also programmer on ‘The Mosquito’) and character designer & illustrator, Toshinobu Kondo – creators of the original game.
- Unique 1970’s Japanese visual style
- All the 60 new and re-envisaged classic stages, plus the new enemy placements as used in the PS Vita game but upgraded for PC
- Additional bonus levels available once the game has been completed
- Global time ranking
- Unlock bonus features including some brilliant KAWAII style art and nostalgic audio with bonus sound track from the original game
- 4 playable characters, each with their own special abilities
New Steam Features
- Completely optimised for PC
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Trading cards
- Steam Workshop
- Steam Cloud
- Exchange gameplay video
- Full Controller Support