Seeds Of Resilience Review (PlayStation 4)
Ready to start anew? Build a village from scratch in Seeds of Resilience. Learn to choose the right items, understand nature’s patterns, use real life-based constructions and craft techniques in this turn-based tycoon game.
- Decent graphics.
- 608.9MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Works on Playstation 5.
- Two modes-missions and survival.
- Resource management survival gameplay.
- Missions-plays out more like a broken up tutorial focusing on the many aspects of the game.
- Survival mode has four difficulties-peaceful, normal, merciless, and custom (storm frequency/island size/resource distribution).
- Save when you want.
- The game revolves around you getting materials and resources to craft items such as food, housing, etc. Every action takes energy and when you run out of energy you need to sleep which also advances the day/time.
- Fifteen missions with each giving a reward of a new worker.
- Workers each have unique traits, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Camera-can zoom in and out.
- All controlled with a pointer.
- Doesn’t use the touchpad.
- The tutorial is very basic in its descriptions and the menus/Hud are not clear.
- Music is of the kind with high pitch noises like two very horny whales singing the song of love.
- Only one control layout.
- Camera zoom is not ideal.
- A lot to take in.
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10