Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Review (Nintendo Switch)
ur Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Review takes us back to Four thousand years before the Galactic Empire, hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith and you are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force and save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side?
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Review Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 11.9GB download size.
- 3 difficulties – Easy, normal, and difficult.
- Auto level up – on/off.
- Camera control is auto or manual.
- Combat movement – on/off.
- Autosaves are optional.
- Auto pause choices – end of a combat round, enemy sighted, party member killed, action menu used, and new target.
- Tutorial pop-ups are optional.
- Action RPG gameplay.
- Can link to your Aspyr account.
- 3 classes – each available in male or female variants, Scoundrel, Scout, and Soldier.
- Character generation – quick (random) or custom. Select portrait, and name.
- Fast loading times.
- The movies section is where you can rewatch cutscenes.
- Save when you want.
- The whole game moves at a faster more fluid pace.
- Tighter controls.
- The controls and prompts are in the text given by characters and icon pop-ups.
- Multiple choice character interactions.
- Queue up your actions in combat easily.
- Characters are Voiced except for when describing the controls.
- Has a really helpful feature where pressing the shoulder buttons cycles through everything and everyone you can interact with.
- Decisions give dark or light side experience.
- Optional activities you can find like a fighters arena championship for exp and credits.
- Find upgrade tables to improve your weapons amd gear.
- You really do have full control over how your character turns out.
- You can dual Wield weapons from swords to sabers and pistols.
- Unlock new abilities like jacking and bartering.
- Everyone’s game will be a different experience.
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Review Cons:
- No touchscreen support.
- No new additions for things like mission management or inventory.
- Does show its age in places.
- Sound cuts out randomly.
- Had weird clipping at certain points.
- No achievements.
- It can be easy to select the wrong command.
- Constant difficulty spikes.
Related Post: Call Of Duty Vanguard Review (Xbox Series S)
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic:
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10