Super Arcade Football Review (Steam)
Super Arcade Football is a fast-paced, modern take on classic football games that’s easy to learn and hard to master, with match modifiers, online and local multiplayer, and custom tournaments, every match is sure to be a nail-biter, This isn’t just football, This is our Super Arcade Football Review.
Super Arcade Football Review Pros:
- Nice graphics.
- 17.2MB Download size.
- Full controller support.
- Own in-game achievements.
- Football gameplay.
- Randomize leaderboard name.
- Four game modes – story, quick match, tournaments, and online.
- Game settings – pitch type, weather, duration, score limit, modifiers, and end of the match.
- Story mode has matches with 3 stars that represent missions to do in the match.
- Top-down view.
- Sensible Soccer/ Super Kick-off vibes.
- Goals show a replay instantly.
- Achievements pop up when earned.
- Simple one-button controls, you can tackle by walking into a player or slide tackle with the same button you shoot with.
- Free kicks will push all players 10 yards and put a bubble around to stop players from getting close.
- Power bar for charging shots.
- Over 50 teams.
- Aftertouch to bend the ball.
- Player control automatically changes.
- Tournaments – leagues, knockouts, mixed or custom.
- Online mode – find players, create room and join a room.
- Online rooms have a passcode for friends.
- Feels like a mobile game in appearance and menu choices.
Super Arcade Football Review Cons:
- Not real teams.
- No Steam achievements.
- Doesn’t have any graphic settings.
- Cannot rebind controls.
- No tutorials.
- All names are from randomization.
Related Post: Metal Slug 1st Mission Review (Nintendo Switch)
Super Arcade Football:
Developer: OutOfTheBit Ltd
Publisher: OutOfTheBit Ltd
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 8/108/10
Super Arcade Football may well look like a mobile version of your Super Kickoffs or Sensible Soccers but it is a game that builds on those classics. Super Arcade Football is a one-button control scheme with aftertouch and power bars to help dictate shots. It makes for a fun and entertaining game that can be enjoyed solo but also in multiplayer. It doesn’t have official licenses or next-gen tech but it does have grassroots football that elevates and innovates.