Super Metboy Review (Nintendo Switch)
Our Super Metboy Review introduces the world to this casual arcade action title in which you defeat enemies with his MET BLADE. When you press the action button, METBOY fires a blade, which can cause damage to enemies as he jumps around. A wave is cleared when you defeat a certain number of enemies. After that, a boss will appear.
Super Metboy Review Pros:
- Bright cartoon graphics.
- 157MB download size.
- Own in-game achievements with bonus rewards.
- Daily login bonus.
- Manual acts like a tutorial.
- The presentation is big and colorful with your game mode showing up as a cartridge and going into a console, it’s all very swish.
- Very bright and colorful game.
- Gameplay-you moves from side to side and shoot chips and can hover shoot and do damage by spinning, enemies are wave-based.
- Combo counter.
- Diamonds-currency that is earned and dropped by killing enemies.
- Custom chips-here you use power to equip chips that change the stats of your character. You can buy random chips, expand your chip slots and cost capacity.
- Seven characters to play as two initially then you unlock the rest.
- Online support-host game, random co-op, and password co-op.
- Two game modes- story/campaign and battle arena. Both can be played online.
- Battle arena-2-4 multiplayer both on and offline support can change how many CPU-controlled players are in the game.
- Level up chips by getting duplicates.
- Story mode is wave-based, with a couple of levels then a boss fight. You can spend gold in between levels to replenish health or upgrade.
- Fast-paced action.
- Local leaderboards for each character.
Super Metboy Review Cons:
- The learning curve with the controls.
- Manual has to be shut down by going back through it rather than just exiting it.
- Little replay value.
- A bit gimmicky.
Developer: REBUILD GAMES
Store Links –
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10