Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania Review (Xbox Series S)
We roll through wondrous worlds in our Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania Review with AiAi and friends as we race to stop the monkey mad scientist Dr. Bad-Boon from blowing up Jungle Island! Join the all-star monkey team of AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon, Baby, YanYan, and Doctor as you bounce, tilt, and roll your way across hundreds of delightfully crafted levels and mazes.
Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania Review Pros:
- Decent cartoon-like graphics.
- 4.2GB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- Can Invert axis and sensitivity sliders for tilting the stage and camera.
- Original or new soundtrack option.
- Costumes section to customize your character’s head, top, shoes, and bubble.
- Missions – kind of like its own in-game achievements with points rewards.
- Shop to spend points on characters, head, body, legs, and ball unlocks, photo mode frames, and game filters.
- Bouncy happy soundtrack.
- Online leaderboards.
- Gallery – art, concepts, and cutscenes.
- Ranking mode where your score is directly uploaded to the leaderboards.
- Two game types – main and party.
- Six initial characters.
- Main game modes – story, challenge modes for Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2, practice mode for Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2, and special mode.
- Tutorials on loading screens.
- The goal is to tilt the level and get yourself into the goal in the fastest time.
- Replay autoplay at the end of a level and you can skip or save it.
- Total points score awarded for performance.
- Level select allowing you to replay levels.
- Has the Dreamcast, Game Gear, and Saturn as playable characters.
- Very simple controls.
- Quick loading times.
- 12 Monkey party games – race, fight, target, billiards, bowling, golf, boat, shot, dogfight, soccer, baseball, and tennis.
- 2 – 4 local player multiplayer.
Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania Review Cons:
- Lacks a proper tutorial.
- The camera is a sticky and annoying one.
- Cannot customize the extra characters.
- Repetitive gameplay.
- No way to have it show the ball speed in mph.
- Cannot rebind controls.
Related Post: World War Z Aftermath Review (Xbox Series S)
Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania:
Store Links –
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10