Terror Squid Review (Steam)
A bullet hell with a sinister twist. Think fast and strategically as you weave through a bullet hell of your own making. Easy to learn and hard to master, TERROR SQUID is an arcade experience unlike any other.
- Decent graphics.
- 152mb download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Controller support.
- Graphics-fullscreen and resolution.
- Online leaderboards.
- Sigils-own in-game achievements.
- Crazy techno like soundtrack.
- Gameplay-you fly a ship leaving a trail, you must avoid your trail as you explore a sphere, after time you build up your bomb that you detonate to clear trails. You have a dash.
- Very addictive.
- Combo counter for clearing your trails.
- Bullet hell gameplay.
- Simple yet really effective.
- Gets pure mental.
- Terrible time trying to change the resolution as it wouldn’t save or action it.
- Bare minimum graphic settings.
- No way to rebind controls or even see a list of controls.
- No tutorials.
- Takes a while to learn but also grasp the gameplay.
- Doesn’t support a mouse and/or keyboard.
- Controls feel weird at first and continue to fight your instincts.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessibility - 6/106/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 7/107/10