The Redress Of Mira Review (Xbox Series S)
For our The Redress Of Mira Review, we step into a solemn and beautiful fantasy world as we guide Mira on her pursuit of inner peace. The Redress of Mira is a dynamic adventure told in shifting first-person and third-person perspectives as you take the role of the titular heroine, Mira, exploring lovingly crafted medieval landscapes that appear lush and serene on the surface but hide a dark and dangerous world beneath.
The Redress Of Mira Review Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 3.4GB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- General settings – crosshair, staff, subtitles, text and subtitles, audio language, vibration, and God mode can be turned on and off.
- Controller settings – Invert axis and sensitivity sliders.
- Action gameplay.
- First-person perspective.
- Voiced characters.
- Goes into 3rd person in places like climbing ladders.
- Beautiful locations.
- In-game cutscenes.
- Collect mana to use your staff.
- Has platforming sections.
- Puzzle elements.
- Has a walking simulator vibe to it.
- Easy achievements list.
- The areas are pretty big.
- Linear story.
- Collect lore books to explain the world.
- Button prompts for interactions.
The Redress Of Mira Review Cons:
- No way to skip cutscenes.
- Zero tutorials.
- Deaths are just a kickback to a checkpoint, with no transition or noise.
- Cannot rebind controls.
- Invisible walls.
- It drops frames and slows down in places.
- No field of view slider.
- Clunky animations in the third person.
- You don’t get any help with exploring or how to advance.
- Uninspiring achievements list.
Related Post: Wanted Dead Review (PlayStation 5)
The Redress Of Mira:
Developer: Tonguç Bodur
Store Links –
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 6/106/10
- Length - 6/106/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10