Review: Tokyo Jungle Jap
Bat shit crazy Japanese game. You play an animal in a derelict Tokyo, where you hunt for food and survival. The story is lost on me due to the japanese text, but its a solid game. Combat is easy to learn hard to master, Eating animals level you up to make you bigger, stronger and improve your stats. Random pickups are wrapped up in a present box with a bow on top!. Pickups vary from food to new clothes, yes, clothes to add to your animal to improve stats.
The game has a lot of depth and while unlocking animals is quite hard, it’s still enjoyable playing the game. Any game where you can watch a elephant fight a monkey while an alligator tries to jump in after killing a giraffe is always onto a winner.
- Crazy Japanese game
- as a dog you can hunt and kill a hippo!
- elephants on roller skates!
- deep unlocking system for animals
- huge Tokyo playground to play in
- a massive collection of animals to play as
- easy controls and combat system
- Graphics look very ps2
- game can be very expensive either digital or physical
- The unlocking of story mode missions is long and confusing
- Checkpoints in story are inconsistent and can sometimes be really harsh