Verlet Swing coming soon to Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One
Indie publisher Digerati and developer Flamebait Games are excited to announce that the surreal grapple-hook adventure Verlet Swing is coming soon to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The first-person platformer will be releasing on 11/12 June for PlayStation 4 (NA/EU respectively) and 14 June for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One.
About the game
Grab your hookshot and enter surreal fever dreams. An eccentric world where weird stuff happens. Where statues stare you down and you die on impact with any of your surroundings. That’s Verlet Swing – an abstract gauntlet that transforms into weirder and more challenging courses as you sail and soar through strange landscapes of koi fish, pizza slices and other bizarre obstacles.
- 100 levels of fast-paced swinging action
- Increasingly surreal levels to swing through
- Progressively difficult gameplay. Only the best of swingers will reach the final levels!
- Test your swinging skills with leaderboards and Challenges mode
- Mixer broadcasting integration (Xbox One version only)
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions