Why Pizza? Review (Xbox Series S)
Our Why Pizza? Review shows off this platformer, come physical simulator, and also delivery job simulator. You have to deliver pizza, get your payment and survive this day, if you do not have enough money you’ll lose your house, food, and life, so be careful and work hard!
Why Pizza? Review Pros:
- Nice cartoon graphics.
- 964MB download size.
- 1000 Gamerscore.
- 12 characters to choose from.
- Platformer gameplay.
- The goal of the game is to get to the exit and deliver pizza as quickly as possible, obstacles will be in the way.
- Hit any obstacles and it’s back to the start of the level.
- Your character has a long bendy neck and moves independently, usually with physics taking over.
- Collect coins en route.
- World map level select.
- Can replay levels.
- Pin your head with a playable finger and use it to launch your character around.
- Pick up tools to aid with passing the level but again you have bare minimum control over them.
Why Pizza? Review Cons:
- Very fiddly controls.
- Constant difficulty spikes.
- More infuriating than satisfying.
- Being able to see around the level is a right pain.
- No replay value.
- The big learning curve with many of the mechanics.
Related Post: Rain World Review (Steam)
Developer: Marginal act
Publisher: Sometimes You
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 6/106/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10
I guess you could call this game a puzzle platformer with a whiff of speedrunning, in truth it’s just a game with a cool Gimmick but it never fully realizes it or executes it in a way that would make the overall experience fun. I liked it in places but loathed it in others, I really liked the wacky art and general focus on platforming but not as we know it but it just never got going and the controls were just horrendous.